Thursday, March 8, 2012

Roman Musings

This blog post comes from Rome.   No, not an international book tour (That comes in May, when I read in India).   This is more of an art and pasta tour.   Or maybe Parsta.   In any case, the sun shines, the art is Eternal, Bernini is a glorious whack job, and I'm hoping that the packed on pasta isn't Eternal.

I'd like to thank all the old friends and former students who stopped by my presentation and the signing table last week at AWP.   It was lovely to see you all.

Next week, I'll begin five days worth of book tour appearances in the Pacific Northwest.   Wednesday March 14th, in Tacoma, Washington, Thursday in Salem, OR, Friday in Corvallis, with a stop at The King's English bookstore in Salt Lake City on Saturday March 17th on the way back to Ohio.   Full details are listed on the News and Events page of my website.   If anyone shows up at one of the events, buys a book and has read the Blog (mention the Parsta Tour), I'll have an excellent free gift for you.

In other news, Dangerous World by Kevin Kane and the Grifters, the CD (yes, there will actually be a CD you can hold in your hand, not just downloads) for which I am the principal lyricist, is nearing completion--final booklet design decisions today--and should be available in 2-3 weeks.   Look for news and sampler downloads on my website.

That's all for now.  Just about time to have some bruschetta for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment